From the publisher:
Valor of the Guards is the seventh historical module for Advanced Squad Leader which simulates the September battles for the Central Railway Station in Stalingrad.
Valor of the Guards is not a complete game, the ASL Rulebook and Beyond Valor are required for play.
- Two 22"x32" full-color mapsheets
- Three countersheets
- One ASL Rules Chapter with all the rules required for both scenario and campaign games
- Up to four Campaign Games
- 10 Scenario Cards with 17 scenarios
- Three 8" x 11" Player Aid/Roster cards
||Two Minutes/turn (roughly!)|
||Squads, Half-Squads, Crews, Single Men, individual Vehicles and Guns|
||Two or more (suitable for team play) |
||2 hours and up (way up!)|
For tons of information, images, and much more, CLICK HERE to visit the Boardgamegeek.com page for this game.