From the publisher:
Scenario pack for Band of Heroes and Noville: Bastogne's Outpost. Includes twelve new scenarios, designed by Mark H. Walker, Dale Holmstrom, Jeff Lewis, Yvan Descotes, Olivier Revenu, and Stephan Tanguay. Stuffed with a georgous, new map that features a castle on hilly terrain.
What could be more exciting than the publication of the 2nd Edition of the award-winning Lock ‘n Load: Band of Heroes? How about more scenarios? Twelve, in fact! Where can you get them? In Battle Pack Bravo!
Lock ‘n Load: Battle Pack Bravo contains 12 new scenarios for use with the components found in Band of Heroes and Noville, Bastogne’s Outpost. From Normandy to the Hürtgen Forest, to Monte Cassino and Anzio in Italy, Battle Pack Bravo has you covered. It also includes a return to Noville, Belgium, as the Battle of the Bulge wanes down.
Half of the scenarios can be played with only the components from Band of Heroes, and the other six use components from both Band of Heroes and Noville, Bastogne’s Outpost.
- Cassino Royale: A tempest in a teapot. One map. One NEW map (pictured below), but over 45 squads and Leaders, not to mention nine armored fighting vehicles.
- Pushing Back: Easy Company of the 506th PIR attacks Noville in January of 1945 as the Americans clean up the last vestiges of the German salient in the American lines. Uses the Noville map and the Band of Heroes paratroopers. of Cool new Battle Pack Bravo Battle Map
- Fallschirmjager Requiem: British commandos face off with fallschirmjagers in the town of Werbel.
- Colditz Castle: Easy Company is called on to rescue American prisoners from Colditz Castle.
- Bloody Crossroad: An adaptation of Forgotten Heroes's "A Friend in Need." Great scenario for those short on time.
- Devils in Baggy Pants: American Paratroopers attack a German garrision, replete with drunken StuG III crews, in Italy.
- ...and six more scenarios chock full of Tiger tanks, Easy Eights, paratroopers, Garand-toting riflemen, and much more.
For tons of information, images, and much more, CLICK HERE to visit the Boardgamegeek.com page for this game.